- I've finally found someone that truly hates me. This is a good thing. It enhances the sincerity of those that like or love me.
- Yes, I know shame and restriction. I'm open about myself but I can't throw everything out there because other people are involved and they don't ask for my openness. And I'm like many people when it comes to my flaws. I hide them as good as I can and in my case try to make up for them.
- People portray themselves more interesting on social media then they really are. Yes and No. Yes when you believe what's posted on social media is their entire life. No, when you take into account that you don't get a by the minute report and what you read may be that one minute out of the day that was actually worth posting. Face it. People are interesting and boring at the same time.
- I'm lazy and selfish to a point I feel I need to compensate for it.
- I don't get the whole circus surrounding pregnancy. On one hand I only think it to be a natural thing whilst on the other I'm intrigued by the hoopla. I will step aside for a pregnant woman but get over it you are not the first nor the last to experience it. As if THAT is the point you realize you can create life.
- Street lights are cool.
- I'm a man and I need to carry that weight with me. I'm not allowed opinions on certain aspects of life but I'm me as well so Bite Me.
Enjoy the rest of your day/week. ;-)