Saturday, May 2, 2015

Two tits 'chased' me off my balcony

Waiting for the ladies to complete their efforts to make themselves presentable I thought it a good idea to enjoy my cup of coffee on the balcony. After all the sun is shining and there are only a few things that beat the combined pleasures of enjoying the morning freshness, that first cup of coffee and the sun coming out.

BUT

As you may know I have a little birdhouse hanging outside and the family of tits that set up residence there currently weren't too enthusiastic of my presence near their home. Mom and dad were flying back and forth to collect food for their kids and me being on the balcony clearly interfered with that. For some reason they felt I was a threat and stopped flying in. They sat on the branches of a nearby tree and made several attempts to fly in but every time returned to the tree. I could hear little tsjirpy sounds coming from the birdhouse. The kids needed food. So I decided to go inside to let the birds do their thing.

Hanneke, who was the first one to be presentable, walked into the living room.
"Hey, I thought we were going to sit on the balcony for breakfast?"
"That was the plan my dear, but your tits chased me in."
I just couldn't resist. She looked a little puzzled. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment